Well, what are you waiting for? You know what to do right? …Oh, well I spell it out just to be sure then…
- Set up 3 priorities for the coming week (3 goals you really want to achieve)
- Set up 3 priorities (sub goals) for today to reach the 3 goals (no worries, you don’t have to reach the weeks goal in one day, just 3 things that moves yourself forward. Tomorrow and the day after and after (until the end of the week, you can do the same).
- Determine 3 wins for the week.
- Translate your priorities in to-do’s and set them up in your calendar, right now.
- Review at the end of the week the following
- What were my goals?
- What did I accomplish?
- What are the big wins for the week
- What are the big misses or learnings
- What are the priorities for the following week?
- What are the 3 outcomes (what do you want to celebrate)